The end of the year is fast approaching. Have you made the most of your dental benefits? If you have any benefits remaining, there’s still time to use them before you lose them!
The Champagne Family Membership plans are a great way for families without dental insurance benefits to get the crucial dental care that they need. For a low, monthly rate, parents and children alike can get access to services like checkups, cleanings, and more, with discounted rates on more advanced treatment. However, we know that life gets busy, and sometimes it’s difficult to keep track of appointments—no matter how important they are! With so many services included in your membership plan, it’s worth it to take some time and check to see which dental benefits you or your family members are eligible for before they expire at the end of the year.
How To Maximize Your Dental Care Benefits
To maximize your dental care benefits, it helps to pay close attention to the kind of plan you are enrolled in. The Champagne Family Membership Plan is available to both children and adults in need of preventive dental services and restorative dentistry, while the Champagne Denture Plan is open to anyone needing denture services.
- First, call our office and confirm the plan you or your family member is enrolled in. Our friendly staff will be able to remind you which benefits are included in your plan, as well as which ones have already been claimed.
- If the year is almost over and you have multiple unused dental benefits, assess which benefits are most important to you and prioritize those. It can be tempting to try to squeeze all of your eligible treatments into a few weeks, but dental clinic schedules fill up fast and there’s no guarantee you’ll be able to see the dentist as many times as you’d like in the time allowed.
- Schedule your treatment as soon as possible and be sure to keep your appointment! Dental benefits won’t roll over into next year if you miss your appointment or otherwise have to cancel, so be sure you schedule your treatment at a time where you know you’ll be available.
No Dental Insurance? No Problem!
Our new Champagne Family Membership Plans provide essential dental services for adults and children for a low monthly payment of $29 per month for children up to the age of 12 and $39 for patients 13 and older, with a $99 setup fee per family.
We even have a Champagne Family Denture Plan specifically for our denture patients.
Here are the services covered on an annual basis under the plans:
Champagne Family Membership Plans
With so many benefits available, take the time to familiarize yourself with what they each entail and make a schedule that takes advantage of them. If you’re unsure about a service or treatment or need help scheduling, be sure to call our office staff and they’ll be happy to answer any of your questions. The Champagne Family Membership plan includes:
- 1 New Patient Exam—Your dentist will meet with you and perform a comprehensive exam to determine any problem areas or necessary treatments, as well as get to know your treatment history and general oral health.
- 2 Cleanings—Biannual cleanings are one of the most important services your dentist performs for your overall oral health by deep cleaning areas of your mouth and teeth that are impossible to reach at home.
- 2 Dental Exams—After your cleaning, your dentist will examine your mouth for signs of progress and make recommendations about home care, further treatment, etc.
- 2 Oral Cancer Screens—oral cancer is one of the most common types of cancer diagnosed worldwide, and treatment is most effective when diagnosed early. Your dentist will perform a professional examination for even subtle symptoms of cancer in your mouth.
- 2 Fluoride Treatments—Fluoride is a naturally occurring chemical that hardens tooth enamel for a stronger, healthier bite.
- All X-rays As Needed (Excluding 3D Imaging)—Radiography (or X-ray imaging) is a crucial part of your dental record that allows your dentist to see what’s happening inside your teeth and monitor the effectiveness of your treatment.
- 15% Off Additional Treatments—Certain conditions may require specialized or advanced treatment that isn’t included in your membership plan, but qualifying patients can still receive special discounts.
Champagne Family Denture Plan
Dentures are indispensable dental devices that allow patients who are missing some or all of their natural teeth to speak, smile, eat, and generally live their lives with confidence. We have a membership plan exclusively for our denture patients at just $19 per month, with a one-time $99 setup fee.
The denture plan includes:
- 1 Periodic Exam Per Year—Your dentist will check the fit and condition of your dentures and make adjustments where necessary.
- 2 Denture Cleanings—Your dentist will use advanced cleaning methods to remove any stubborn food or adhesive particles from your dentures.
- All X-rays as Needed—X-ray imaging is an important part of your dental record and crucial to understanding how your dentures are fitting and functioning.
- Cancer Screenings—Older patients especially are at an increased risk for oral cancer. Your dentist will check for even the most subtle symptoms to diagnose and treat the condition as early as possible.
- All Adjustments as Needed—We want your dentures to feel as natural and functional as possible, so your dentist will make any and all adjustments you might need.
- 15% Off Repairs and New Dentures—Even the best dentures don’t last forever. Denture Plan members get special discounts on repairs and replacements.
Request more information about our dental membership plans on our website today or give us a call at our Sparks locations! We look forward to celebrating your healthy smile in the new year.